Organizations face two big challenges when it comes to strengthening their human firewalls: the bad guys’ tactics are always evolving; and changing human behavior is a continuous, complex process. Traditional security awareness programs are not enough—you need to develop Security-Minded Employees.
In this webinar, Larry Cates, President, and CEO and Amy Holloway, Product and Learning Solutions Director at Global Learning Systems will discuss:
• Key components of a security-minded culture
• Practical steps for maturing your security culture and tailoring it to your organization
• The characteristics of a security-minded employee
• Metrics for measuring security culture in your organization
• Maintaining the security mindset in and out of the office