Webinar – Developing Security-Minded Employees for Defense Beyond Organizational Boundaries
February 12 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm EST
Your security and compliance team is leading the charge with state of the art tools to secure your organization, but if you aren’t engaging your employees, you’re neglecting both your biggest risk and your greatest asset. And, as the workplace extends beyond physical office boundaries, the risks increase.
Organizations face two big challenges when it comes to strengthening their human firewalls: the bad guys’ tactics are always evolving; and changing human behavior is a continuous, complex process. Traditional security awareness programs are not enough—you need to develop Security-Minded Employees.
In this webinar, Larry Cates, President and CEO with Global Learning Systems will discuss:
- Key components of a security-minded culture
- Practical steps for maturing your security culture and tailoring it to your organization
- The characteristics of a security-minded employee
- Metrics for measuring security culture in your organization
- Maintaining the security mindset in and out of the office